Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need your love so bad--PJ's Christmas Pressie  (Read 2367 times)
Wiley
Legend

Play all my songs

"Hang on for the ride"

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 07:12:54 PM »

Just look at how many people got to touch each others lives as a result of that tele. Genius.

Don't know about genius.  But I am glad it got so many together.  I would die to be able to meet everyone!!   Would be nice if we could do something similar in the states, but our country is so big and so far apart for all of us.  Of course we could all be invited to the wedding and maybe?????????  Have that wedding somewhere fun and maybe we could all meet. LOL
PJ

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away!

PJ's Jukebox
j.g.
Music Journalist

Play all my songs

relaxingmusicdownload.net

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 11:06:12 AM »

Always a favourite of mine, and used to love it when I used play it out with my old duo.
Cracking job all the way round. Its a top class team that put this together, it couldn't fail with that personnel.
Geoff

twpman
Staff Reviewer

Play all my songs

also popty ping with Dilly

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 06:14:23 PM »

Wonderful live version of this classic
Great collab guys
Wonderful pressie PJ

Les

The invisible hand of the wind, plays the wires from a gentle ballad to raging rock dependent on its mood
Les June 2011
TPB
Rolling Stone

Play all my songs

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2019, 07:39:06 AM »

Rest easy brother

Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a lifetime, It is about the number of times in your life your breath is taken away.
http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=tpb50
cadman51
Legend

Play all my songs

..just turn that frown upside down...

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2019, 08:13:12 AM »

Yeah.....good bump Tim.
I remember me and AK going round to Rob's place and recording this 'live' in his living room.
Paul.

"I don't know too much about scales........but they do stop my fish from falling apart" - Tony Jones
When God gives you lemons..........make lemonade - Tony Jones
....if I don't cook ...we don't eat....can't live on music alone - Tony Jones.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: