Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Les (twpman)  (Read 951 times)
popty ping
Forum Fan

Play all my songs

« on: April 23, 2018, 07:26:45 PM »

Many thanks to you all - so lovely to get your special messages.  It will also be to  my soul mate too (as he loved soul as well) thank you all so much for being his friends. Tony Jones invited him into this wonderful site and Helen his lovely  wife has been with me today all special people here today.  Les & I helped Helen arrange Tonys funeral - only one Ive been to that the person who had died play himself in soulfully and then I will never forget Tony playing himself out to him performing Freebird very loud and can I say better than the original. You were there Paul and it was so special to meet you that day and Les read out lovely messages from all of you on this site. We told them at the crematorium to turn it up LOUD. Les did post the funeral for you all to see for yourselves. Am playing good music now as all the special loving stream of family and friends have now gone. Parisan Walkway just randomly played, wonder what next on My Playlist?  Anyway if ok with all of you can we read out some of your tributes to Les please at his service? Also I have 14 guitars, 2 ukes, 2 keyboards footpedals & amps= one is T Js Korg. If you want it Paul it is gifted from Tony to Les then to you.  What to do with them from the Man Cave I made for Les when he moved in with me.... Dilly, Annie, Popty Ping..xxx

"When one burns one's bridges, what a very nice fire it makes".
Dylan Thomas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

colts